What’s The Course Like At The Minnesota School of Bartending?
First and foremost, it’s important to know that all of the training at the Minnesota School of Bartending is done one-on-one. That means our professional instructors take the time to make sure each and every student learns everything they need to know about bartending. While you’re at the school, you’ll get a ton of hands-on time at one of our 30 professional bar stations. Yup, you’ll actually get behind the bar to learn and make over 100 unique cocktails! Don’t worry about anything going to waste, however, because all of our bottles contain just water and dye.
Look, we all have busy schedules, and we know how difficult it can be to squeeze something new into a busy day. What’s great about our program is that you’re not tied down to a specific schedule! Once you sign up, you can come and go whenever you please, meaning you can pick a day and a time that works best for you. Work full time during the day? Feel free to come in the evening, because we’re open until 9:00pm Monday-Thursday. Have a packed work week and can’t make it in? We’re open 10:00am-3:00pm on Saturday, so you can stop in on the weekend.
At the Minnesota School of Bartending, we are passionate about teaching you the skills you’ll need to become the best bartender you can be. If you’re interested in learning these skills, feel free to contact us whenever it’s most convenient for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
To Summarize, Here’s What You’ll Learn At The Minnesota School of Bartending:
- How to make over 100 unique drinks
- How to measure out the perfect amount (with and without a shot glass)
- Efficiency and speed behind the bar
- How to properly pour a bottle
- Top name brands for each liquor (Whiskey, Scotch, Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Brandy, Liqueur)
- Most students finish the course in 25-35 hours
- No groups, classes, or schedules. Come and go whenever you want! (During business hours)