The Minnesota School of Bartending has been successfully training and placing bartenders in the Twin Cities since 1968. Our experience training successful bartenders has earned us our great reputation. We teach students individually, not in groups or classes. This way we can give each student the personal instruction necessary to be a success.
Bartending is a well paying vocation. Bartending is one of the very few careers that allow you to work around your schedule. It is comforting to know that should you suddenly find yourself short of cash, unemployed, or moving to another state (or country), you can always bank on bartending. Bartending is also a great networking job. Don't expect to learn bartending from a class, book, video, or on-line course. Let the professionals at Minnesota School of Bartending prepare you for the exciting world of bartending.
Special Points About Our School
- MN School of Bartending is one of the largest bartending schools in America
- We are the only bartending school in the U.S. with hands on one on one training
- Students are able to start any day at any time without scheduling
- Students learn at their own pace in a no pressure environment
- We have 30 fully equipped bar stations for individual training
- Our instructors have over 100 collective years of bartending and bar management experience
- Most students complete the course in 25 to 35 hours
- Lifetime job placement assistance throughout the U.S.
- Lifetime refresher course available to graduates at NO CHARGE
- The Minnesota School of Bartending is the #1 bartender placement service in the Upper Midwest. Our graduates are chosen, full and part-time, by the finest bars, hotels, nightclubs, sports bars, and country clubs. We also place our students at private events for all occasions
- Approved by bar owners and employers
- We teach the most popular and newest drinks, cocktails and shooter drinks on the market
- You will receive approximately 30 hours of training behind a real bar, giving you real world experience and on the job training